segunda-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2014

Fifty percent


Your true isn’t mine
Your caos won’t affect me anymore
It’s sad how things get until here
But I’m tracing the final point

The sweet of loneliness it’s quite
I hope you never get the chance to taste it
Neither I expect you have the happiness that you never deserved

Everyday I look to the mirror
It’s like an issue that I couldn’t swallow
I felt inert to the world
I remember just like yesterday

Dreaming was too much
Sleep seems too loud
I was falling apart so young
I just didn’t know

If I were a wave
I’d born into the sea ground
To toss the sand behind my back
And end uppon the beach

So I could go back to the ocean
If I were available to help
I’d save a million lives
Oh, how can I do it

– if I can’t save myself? 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário